Diva CD Favors
Follow these simple instructions using the honoree’s favorite colors, add your own decorative embellishments and Voila! fun, personalized party favors.
Step 1: Download the Template
To download the FREE templates, click on a link below and then save the file to a location that you will remember.
Hints and Tips:
The template is in table format, therefore, you will see squares, not circles.
If you would like add color to the entire label like we did here, you will need to shade all white cells.
Step 2: Personalize
- Consider adding photos, monograms, or messages to the labels.
- Use clip art to add photos or graphics.
- Text can be inserted to personalize each tin with names, dates or a special message.
Step 3: Print
- Practice first! Using plain paper, print out a test sheet. Hold the paper in front of the label sheet and up to a light to check positioning.
- Refer to your printer’s manual for loading and feeding recommendations. Many printers have special instructions for loading labels.
- Do not feed labels through the printer more than once. Repeated heat from the printer may cause adhesive to soften making the labels sheet unusable.
Step 4: Decorate
- Gently lift CD/DVD label (with the center cut-out) and apply directly to the CD or DVD.
- Place CD/DVD into tin and close lid.
- Gently lift label for tin case (without center cut-out) and apply to the tin lid.
- Add ribbon or trim to further embellish, if desired.