Ask Nancy

Do You Have a Question?

I'll be answering ten questions each month... and if your question is chosen, I'll post a personalized response!

Submit Your Question

What kind of icing should I use for cookies? (I’m going to stack them.)

Patricia - from Brooklyn, NY

If you are stacking cookies, it’s best to use either Royal Icing or Color Flow Icing.  Be sure to plan ahead, as both require a day or so to dry completely.

Return to Royal Icing questions

The Public Television cake decorating show providing easy projects for special celebrations. Not intended to replace instructional classes.