Ask Nancy

Do You Have a Question?

I'll be answering ten questions each month... and if your question is chosen, I'll post a personalized response!

Submit Your Question

What is heavy whipping cream?

Carolyn - from Elsemere, KY

Heavy whipping cream is called whipping cream in many places. It is also sometimes labeled as heavy cream. It is sold in 1/2 pint, pint and quart sizes.

Return to all questions

The Public Television cake decorating show providing easy projects for special celebrations. Not intended to replace instructional classes.